Monday, February 28, 2011

And Away We Go!

OK, now I'm pysched and ready to go!  It's Monday night of "Orlando Week."  My countdown officially started today.  

It's all good because I tried on some of my favorite summer clothes and I'm so happy that they didn't shrink too much since last summer. 

I got a new pair of Keen sandals in a cool color.  This was not an easy feet (pun intended) feat as it is still very much winter here.  Found one pair at D*cks Sporting Goods but alas, they were a boring black.   Not what I was looking for. Not at all Orlandoish.  Bought them 'cause I had a $30 off and a $20 off coupon!  Figured I just go to another D*cks in another town and exchange them for a truely "rad" color, only to find out that store didn't have ANY at all.  Holy Cow! 

Being the resourseful problem-solver that I am, I went to a different chain store and they had just gotten a shipment in and hadn't even entered the prices in the computers.  BUT, I got a pair of LIME GREEN Keens!  I will be styling with happy feet.
The Thursday night babysitter came by tonight to do the walk-through.  It's all good.

Mama just booked our hotel for Thursday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bag is packed but I will probably take everything out about a million times between now and Thursday.

We just have to get through 2 more days of work, get our taxes done, smile knowingly at each other, get my haircut, tidy the house so our babysitters won't be too appalled, plan the dinners like good parents, do the happy dance a few times, answer a million ridiculous questions from the boys Bobby, make sure phone numbers to social workers (and police) are clearly displayed, get to the bank, giggle...........

SEE YOU ALL  SOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment